Calling All Coaches!
Do you love mountain biking, and sharing your skills and experience with others? Are you passionate about teaching and want to share your passion with the mountain bike community? Are you looking for an opportunity to get paid to do what you love?
If this sounds like you (or someone you know!), then we have just the solution:
Norco Dirt Series is hiring mountain bike coaches in select locations for the 2023 season!
We’re Looking For Enthusiastic People to Join Our Team In:
- Ontario (Sudbury, Thunder Bay, GTA, Niagara, Ottawa, etc.)
- Interior BC (Kamloops, Vernon, Revelstoke, Kelowna, etc.)
- BC Island (Victoria, Cumberland, etc.)
- Saskatchewan & Alberta Border (Regina, Saskatoon, Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, etc)
- Colorado (Fort Collins, Denver, Grand Junction, etc.)
- Arizona (Phoenix, Flagstaff, Sedona, Prescott, etc.)
- California (Bay Area, Mammoth Lakes, Tahoe/Reno area, etc.)
- Washington (Puget Sound, Bellingham, etc.)
- Michigan (Marquette, Copper Harbor, Ann Arbor, etc.)
- NE / Vermont (Upstate New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, etc)
What Does It Take To Be a Norco Dirt Series Mountain Bike Coach?
We are looking for experienced trail and downhill mountain bike riders with a love for teaching and supporting others reach their full potential. You are not required to have an existing certification in mountain bike coaching as Dirt Series offers in-house training and professional development for all of our staff.
To join the Dirt Series team, you must:
- Have extensive mountain bike experience
- Be highly motivated
- Comfortable with hands-on training
- Be willing to travel
- Work well with a diverse team of coaches and staff.