Calgary, AB (Aug 27-28)
- Adult Weekend: All-Genders Mountain Bike
Nestled in the shadows of the Rocky Mountains, Calgary is infamous for its extremely active population. With an ever-growing community of cyclists, trails in Bragg Creek and Kananaskis Country are constantly growing, and improving – and both Moose Mountain Trail Society and Calgary Mountain Bike Alliance have worked tirelessly to manage our favourite riding areas.
This camp takes advantage of the amazing all-mountain and shuttle opportunity trails in Bragg Creek, focusing at Moose Mountain and some Kananaskis trails surrounding the area.
With cross country and shuttle options available, you can be ready for an all-mountain riding experience that is not to be missed!
- Camp Features: Cross Country, All Mountain, Shuttle Opportunities
- Terrain Style: Technical Descents, Technical Climbs, Roots, Jumps, Drops
- Ability Levels: Beginner – Advanced, Advanced+ Opportunities Possible*
- Camp Style: Adult Weekend: All-Genders Mountain Bike