St. George, Utah (Nov 5-6)
- Adult Weekend: All-Genders Mountain Bike, LGBTQ+ & BIPOC Inclusive
A location on all mountain bikers “to-do” list, St George is great for beginner through advanced riders working on their desert riding skills. A little bit of flow, and a lot of tech is available for anyone trying to get their spring or fall fill of sunshine. Year round riding with awesome views of sandstone cliffs and desert sky, set not far from the site of Red Bull Rampage. We’re excited to share some of the classic Saint George trails with you!
E-Bikes are welcome to attend this camp, and skills & rides catered to their capabilities will be provided! Please be sure to tell us you are bringing an e-bike (or renting one!) in your skills questionnaire upon registering so we can ensure you are grouped with the right coach and riders.
- Camp Features: Cross Country, All Mountain
- Terrain Style: Rocks, Drops, Technical Climbs, Technical Descents
- Ability Levels: Intermediate – Advanced, Advanced+ Opportunities Possible
- Bike Styles: All-Mountain, E-Bike
- Camp Style: Adult Weekend: All-Genders Mountain Bike, LGBTQ+ & BIPOC Inclusive