Whistler, BC (Park & Trail) (June 11-12)
$ 495.00 – $ 645.00
- Adult Weekend: All-Genders Mountain Bike
Whistler is where we started, and understandably, among our favorite places to ride and teach. Not only is it wonderful to know an area inside and out, but it’s fantastic to have so much available for us to use. Between the technically challenging valley climbs and descents, the same friendly entry-level trails many of us learned on ourselves – and progressive options for every style of rider, Whistler has it dialed.
Our Whistler camps serve all rider levels and all discipline interests amazingly well. There is fantastic terrain on which to start in the sport, trails designed to develop all levels of technical skills, a solid set up for learning jumps and drops, and then countless opportunities to continue to progress on.
- Camp Features: Cross Country, All Mountain, Shuttle Opportunities, Lift-Access
- Terrain Style: Rocks, Roots, Technical Descents, Technical Climbs, Drops, Jumps
- Ability Levels: Beginner – Advanced, Advanced+ Opportunities Possible*
- Camp Style: Adult Weekend: All-Genders Mountain Bike